[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-26-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 04:03:48 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-26-08
mondays & wednesdays 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Ramiro Musotto, Caminho (Sudaka)
Alvin Batiste, Kinshasa (Late)
Fred Hersch, Riddle Song (Fred Hersch Trio + 2)
Heath Brothers, South Filthy (As We Were Saying)
Arthur Blythe Trio, Rambler (Spirits in the Field)
Will Barnard, Baby Goats (Blue Plate Special)
Janice Borla, Askew in the Cradle (From Every Angle)
Lafayette Gilchrist, Those Frowning Clowns (Soul Progressin')
Flat Earth Society, Hilton's Heaven (Psycho Scout)
Shakers n' Bakers, Chinese (YFZ)

1am
Jeanne Lee & Ran Blake, When Sunny Gets Blue (The Newest Sound Around)
Bobby Scott, What'll I Do (For Sentimental Reasons)
Roy Hargrove, Joy Is Sorrow Unmasked (earfood)
Sonny Criss, On a Clear Day (Portrait of...)
Yasmin Levy, You and I Flying in the Sky (Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron, Fire Waltz (After Hours)
Joel Harrison, American Babylon (Harbor)
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, The Color of My Circumfrance/The Density of the 19th
Century/Terminal City (In What Language?)

2am
Puzzlebox Experiment, Logia (Just When I Thought)
Lee "Scratch" Perry, Sinful Fuckers (Scratch Came Scratch Saw Scratch
Conquered)
Mary Halvorson Trio, April April May (Dragon's Head)
Fred Anderson, title (Timeless)
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Minor Blues (The Next Step)

3am
Ilja Reijngoud Quartet and Fay Claassen, [Wm. Shakespeare's] Sonnet 89 (Jazz
at the Concertgebouw 2)
Joe Locke, Available in Blue (Force of Four)
Chip McNeil, Passing Time (Four Steps 3)
Dexter Gordon, You've Changed (The Squirrel)
Dewey Redman, Portrait in Black & White (...in London)
Bennie Maupin Quartet, The Jewel in the Lotus (Early Reflections)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com