[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 13,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 26 10:57:23 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 13,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 13, 2008

Hour 1

AL JARREAU - "Accentuate The Positive" - Accentuate the Positive - (Verve)

KATIE KING - "Across the Universe" - Harry's Fight - (Origin)

BOB DOROUGH - "I Don't Mind" - Devil May Care - (Bethlehem)

CHRISTINE EBERSOLE/BILLY STRITCH - "Hit That Jive Jack" - Sunday in New York - (Ghostlight)

KRISTIN KORB - "You Stepped Out of a Dream" - Why Can't You Behave - (Double K)
GWEN HUGHES - "Sweet Thing" - Instead of Light - (Fairfield)

ERNESTINE ANDERSON - "Never Make Your Move Too Soon" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

GRADY TATE - "Where Do We Start" - From the Heart - (Halfnote)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Don't Cry Baby" - Travelin Light - (Verve)

KURT ELLING - "Tight" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

STACEY KENT - "So Many Stars" - Breakfast on the Morning Train - (Blue Note)

ANNIE SELLICK - "To Keep My Love Alive" - A Little Piece of Heaven - (Chalice Music)

Hour 2

MOSE ALLISON - "It Didn't Turn Out That Way" - I Don't Worry About a Thing - (Atlantic)

LAINIE COOKE - "Too Close for Comfort" - It's Always You - (indep)

GAIL PETTIS - "I Just Found Out About Love" - May I Come In - (Origin)

DIANNE REEVES - "Today Will Be a Good Day" - When You Know - (Blue Note)

RITA EDMOND - "Dindi" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

GEORGE DUKE - "So I'll Pretend" - Illusions - (unknown)

CARMEN LUNDY - "It Might As Well Be Spring" - unknown

KURT ELLING - "Undun" - Nightmoves - (Concord)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Can't Take You Nowhere" - Little Did I Dream - (Minnehaha)

REGINA BELLE - "Moanin" - Lazy Afternoon - (Peak)

BILLIE HOLIDAY - "Me Myself and I" - The Jazz Singers - (Smithsonian)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM