[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 20,2008

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 26 11:07:24 EDT 2008

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 20,2008

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 20, 2008

Hour 1

RITA EDMOND - "You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To" - Sketches of a Dream - (indep)

DAVID SANBORN W/SAM MOORE - "I've Got News For You" - Here and Gone - (Decca)

JIM SHEARER/CHARLIE WOOD - "Mound Bayou" - The Memphis Hang - (Summit)

SANDY KASTEL - "Beyond the Sea" - This Time Around - (Silk and Satin)

ROBERTA DUCHAK - "Seasons of Love" - Intersections - (indep)

ALISON RUBLE - "Something In the Way She Moves" - This Is a Bird - (Origin)

ERIC BYRD TRIO W/LEA GILMORE - "Watch Them Dogs" - Brother Ray - (indep)

KELLY HARLAND - "I'm Old Fashioned" - Long Ago and Far Away - (Origin)

LAINIE COOKE - "After You" - It's Always You - (indep)

OSCAR BROWN JR - "But I Was Cool" - Sin and Soul - (Sony)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "The Boy From Ipanema" - unknown

SARAH VAUGHAN - "That's All" - Crazy and Mixed Up - (Pablo)

Hour 2

DOROTHY DORING - "I Love Paris" - Southern Exposure - (indep)

SCOTT WHITFIELD - "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" - Speaking of Love - (Summit)

DAVID THORNE SCOTT - "Rocky Mountain High" - DYAD - (indep)

RAI RAGLAND - "Nothing Will Be As It Was Tomorrow" - Raizin - (indep)

CONNIE EVINGSON/DAVE FRISHBERG - "Snowbound" - Little Did I Dream - (indep)

CHRIS HUMPHREY - "Solitude" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

GINGER AND SCOTT - "Dreamsville" - Dreamsville - (indep)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Lush Life" - The Dana Owens Album - (A&M)
FELICIA CARTER - "Dindi" - Step Lightly - (Alberta Music)

SHELBY LYNNE - "The Look of Love" - Just a Little Lovin - (Lost Highway)

JIM MALLOY - "I Ain't Got Nothin But the Blues" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM