[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM 10-25-08

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 16:32:08 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST 10-25-08
Jazz Connections
KRCB-FM
90.9 & 91.1 FM
Santa Rosa, CA
www.krcb.org
Host: Toby Gleason
toby_gleason at krcb.org

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Bill Cunliffe-Stolen Moments-Blues & The Abstract Truth, Take 2-
Resonance
Joe Locke-Available In Blue-Force Of Four-Origin
Tom Scott-Jive Samba-Cannon ReLoaded-Concord
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band-Watermelon Man-Act Your Age-Immergent
Sonny Rollins-Some Enchanted Evening-Road Shows, Vol. 1-EmArcy
Ray Brown, Jr.-How High The Moon-Family & Friends-SRI Jazz
Randy Brecker-Guajuro-Randy In Brasil-Mama
Phil Norman Tentet-A Night In Tunisia-Live @ Catalina-Mama
Mal Waldron & David Murray-Hooray For Herbie-Silence-Justin Time
South Florida Jazz Orch.-Midnight Mood-SFJO-Mama
Bebo Valdez & Javier Colina-Blongo-Live @ The Village Vanguard-Calle 54
Jay Hoggard-On A Clear Day-Soular Power-JHVM
David Sanborn-Please Send Me Someone To Love-Here & Gone-Decca
Dave Holland Sextet-Sum Of All Parts-Pass It On-Dare 2
Don Hamilton Bog Band-Up Jumped Spring-DHJB-OA2
Pat Coil Sextet-Bye Bye Blackbird-Bird House-Liberty Hill
Diva Jazz Orch.-Sweet Georgia Brown-Live @ JALC/Dizzy's Club Coca Cola-
Diva Jazz
Gerry Eastman Quintet-Brown Skin Gal-Brown Skin Gal-WMC
Joey DeFrancesco-Blues Up & Down-Joey D-Highnote
Benny Powell-Township Diary-Nextep-Origin
Leslie Lewis & Geralad Allen Trio-'Round Midnight-Of Two Minds-Surf
Cove Jazz
Roy Hargrove-Bring It On Home To Me-Earfood-Groovin' High
Cedar Walton-The Man I Love-Seasoned Wood-Highnote
Joe Lovano-I'm All For You-Symphonica-Blue Note
Carlos Garnett-Giant Steps-Early Trane; The John Coltrane Songbook-
Highnote
Andrew Hill & Chico Hamilton-3 Notes & A Brush-Dreams Come True-Joyous
Shout

Tune in on the 4th Saturday night in November at 8:00 PM PT, when my
live, in-studio guest for the evening will be legendary jazz producer
and founder of Riverside Records Orrin Keepnews!

For quicker review for airplay, please send submission copies to: Toby
Gleason, Jazz Director, KRCB-FM (Home), 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA
94611.