Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 23:37:40 EDT 2008

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Basie--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Anita O'Day/Roy Eldridge--Let Me Off Uptown--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jimmie Lunceford--Miss Otis Regrets--Stomp It Off!--Decca Jazz
Ella Fitzgerald--It's All Right--Ella Fitgerald at The Opera House--Verve

David Finck--Firm Roots--Future Day--Soundbrush
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop and Listen--Sharp Nine
Eddie Jefferson--Things Are Getting Better--There I Go Again--Prestige

Alvin Queen--After Liberation--Jammin Uptown--Just A Memory
Larry Vuckovich-Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord

Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tambao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Jazz/Latin Side--Mama Viejo--Tambolero--Saungu
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin and Bones--CuBop
Wayne Wallace--Coming Running To Me--Patois

Rita Edmond--Body and Soul--Sketches of A Dream--TOTI
Billie Holiday--Lover Man--Decca Masters--MCA
Chet Baker--My Funny Valentine--Chet in Chicago--Enja
Jon Lucien--Dindi--Song Fror My Lady--Columbia

David Leonhardt--Peace--Explorations--Big Bang
Gil Scot-Heron--A Toast To The People--From South Africa To South Carolina--TVT

Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
Nina Simone--To Be Young Gifted and Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Brazilian Trio--Amor--Forests--Zoho

Pete Zimmer--From This Moment On--Chillin--Tippin
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang`
Shawn Monteiro--On Green Dolphin Street--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
John Coltrane--My Favorite Things--The Mastery of John Coltrane--Impulse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM