[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-27-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:10:59 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-27-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

McCoy Tyner w/ Bela Fleck - My Favorite Things - Guitars (HalfNote) [C]
Larry McDonough Quartet - My Favorite Things - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)
[C]

  BREAK

Jeff Barone - I Hear Music - Open Up (Jazzed Media) [C]
Steve Ramsdell - Cascades - Looking For ... (Kopaesthetics) [C]
Chip Shelton & Peacetime - Recordame - Imbued With Memories (Summit)
Idit Shner - Yellow Moon - Tuesday's Blues (Origin) [C]
Danilo Perez & Claus Ogerman - Another Autumn - Across The Crystal Sea
(Emarcy) [C]

  BREAK

Kristin Korb - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - Why Can't You Behave
(Double K Music) [C]
Kristin Korb - Why Can't You Behave - Why Can't You Behave (Double K
Music) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Miles Davis Quintet - Walkin' - Broadcast Sessions: 1958-59 (Acrobat
Music) [C][a]
Miles Davis All-Stars - What Is This Thing Called Love - Broadcast
Sessions: 1958-59 (Acrobat Music) [C][a]
Bill Evans - We Will Meet Again - We Will Meet Again (Warner Bros.)
Miles Davis All Stars - Blue 'N Boogie - Walkin' (Prestige)

  BREAK

Kenny Barron Trio - Solar - Live At Bradley's (Sunnyside)

  BREAK

Connie Evingson w/ Dave Frishberg - Zoot Walks In - Little Did I Dream
(Minnehaha Music)
Rachael Price - The Trolley Song - The Good Hours (Claire Vision) [C]

  BREAK

Jon Hendricks - Shiny Stockings - Best Of The Jazz Vocalists (Verve)