[JPL] Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS -10.27.08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 27 19:41:19 EDT 2008

Playlist - STOLEN MOMENTS - 10.27.08

Bill Cunliffe - Stolen Moments - Blues in the Abstract True, Take 2 -
Resonance

John Bunch w/Frank Wess -  I got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Plays the
Music of Irving Berlin - Arbors
Natalie Cole - Why Don't You Do Right - Still Unforgettable - dmi/ACTO
Benny Powell - The Township Diary - Nextep - Origin

Amina Figarova - "A" Dance - Above The Clouds - Munich Records
Dena  Derose - The Ruby and the Rose - Live At The Jazz Standard -
Vol. 2 - Maxjazz
Bill Heid - MInor Glide - Asian Persuasion - Doodlin

Kenny Washington - Oleo - Live At Anna's Jazz Island - Self Produced
Warren Vache & John Allred - Song For My Farther - Live in Bern
Switzerland - Arbors
Simon Fisk - Still In My Own Prison - Vague Hotels - Plunge
Randy Sandke - Django's Dream - Unconventional Wisdom - Unconventional
Wisdom - Arbors

Richard Bona - O Sen Sen Sen - Bona Make You Sweat - Decca
Sttyker/Slagle - Six Four Teo - The Scene - Zoho
Rachel Price - Legrimas Negras - The Good Hours - Claire Vision

Javon Jackson - One By One - Once Upon A Melody - Palemetto
Bebo Valdez & Javier Colina - Tres Palabras - Live at the Village
Vanguard - Calle 54
Lionel Loueke - Question of Perspective -  Gilfema + 2 - Obliqsound
Oscar Utterstrom - Paronsoda - Home - Right Turn

Martin Taylor - Jive At Five - Double Standards - P3
Jessica Molaskey - Hiding In Plain Sight  - A Kiss To Build a Dream On
- Arbors
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - Saratoga Hunch - To Al and Zoot, With
Love - 220 Music
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Jitterbug Waltz - Trio Talk - Airmen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ