[JPL] Thanks from WWSP

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:32:34 EDT 2008

10/27/08

A big THANK YOU to all of those promoters, labels and artists who sent material in support of our annual fundraiser. Your efforts are always hugely appreciated but especially in these precarious times.

For those of you who would still like to help, we are looking for material from 2008 and or hats, shirts, etc. IT IS NOT TO Late!!

Send any materials to:
Russell HainesJazz/World Music DirectorWWSP 90fm1608 Reserve StreetStevens Point, WI. 54481

Russ