[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/27/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 28 06:43:07 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday October 27, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Mike Barone - By Request - Tobiasse - (Rhubarb)
Kym Purling - Liquid Dancing - If I Only Had A Brain - (5 Spot)
Bruce Forman - Pardon Me! - I Hear A Rhapsody - (Concord)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Amor - (Zoho)
Gary Foster - Make Your Own Fun - Some Other Spring - (Concord)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - Don't Know Why I Love You - (Capri)
 Jimmy Smith - The Master II - Laura - (Blue Note)
Eliane Elias - Sings Jobim - Song Of The Jet - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
*DiMartino/Osland Orchestra - Quotient - Late Shift Blues - (Sea Breeze)
Stefan Karlsson - Live At Vartan Jazz - Quantum - (Vartan)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - Surrey With the Fringe On Top - (Prestige)
Earl Klugh - The Best Of - Kissin' On The Beach - (Warner Bros.)
*Bill Heid - Asian Persuasion - The Dinh Dynasty - (Doodlin)
Diana Krall - Love Scenes - They Can't That Away From Me - (Impulse)
*Steve Turre - Rainbow People - Brother Ray - (HighNote)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - Brass Attitude - Knee Deep In Rio - (Concord)
Michel Petrucciani - Both Worlds - Colors - (Dreyfus)
Phil Woods - Celebration! - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - Blue Reflections - (Primrose Lane)
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Rush Life - (Motéma)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Caravan - (Telarc)
*Jeff Richman - Aqua - The Big Step - (self release)
11:00pm
*South Florida Jazz Orchestra - SFJO - Role Models - (MAMA)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - Haunted Heart - (Reservoir)
Nelson Rangell - My American Songbook - America - (Koch)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Long Ago Today - (Arc)
Les McCann - How's Your Mother - I Can Dig It - (32 Jazz)

*Recent release