[JPL] featuring CDs

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Tue Oct 28 12:00:45 EDT 2008

Haven't seen any advice offered to Hans Ahlstrom's post from the other
day (see below). I'm curious, too. I'll ask another way. We webstream
and so are told to hew to the rules -- including prohibitions on playing
more than three consecutive or four total tracks from an artist or a
compilation in any three-hour period. So when I see such playlists on
jpl as "Two hours of the many moods of Ish Kabibble" (to give a
ridiculous example) from stations that stream, I wonder: How do they do
that? Same when I read after a notable person's death the posts saying,
"I'll devote my entire show tonight to so-and-so." How do you do it --
and how might Hans (and I) do it? Many thanks.
Mark Zaborney
WBGU, 88.1FM
Bowling Green, Ohio