[JPL] featuring CDs

David Kunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 28 12:21:39 EDT 2008

You could always just cut off the stream or lie on your playlist.

I say just let them come after me.  I'll hit them with the free speech
argument.  FCC/RIAA - you know where you can stick it.

Seriously, I think that both the FCC and the RIAA have bigger fish to
fry - or in the case of RIAA, downloading grandmothers to fry.

David Kunian - WWOZ