[JPL] Response to posting of blog about jazz magazines

Robert Rusch rdr at cadencebuilding.com
Tue Oct 28 14:28:28 EDT 2008

well put lee
but [and this only my second time ive done this on line] it is useless
to respond
they just drag you down to their level
note as usual they do not identify themselves
we all serve purpose and have value
if there is support   then we exist  if not we pass on
cheers rdr [cadence magazine etc]

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors,
disorganized
sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These
elements
come  naturally  to me  and will only add to the overall beauty of the
email. Overlook the style and know  that if you can discern the
message it
is sincere.

Robert D. Rusch