[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-28-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:17:36 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-28-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Miles Davis All Stars - Straight No Chaser - Broadcast Sessions:
1958-59 (Acrobat Music) [C]
Thelonius Monk Quartet w/ John Coltrane - Sweet & Lovely / Blue Monk -
At Carnegie Hall (Blue Note)
Thelonius Monk w/ John Coltrane - Ruby, My Dear - The Complete 1957
Riverside Recordings (Riverside)
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - The Breeze And I - Meet You At The
Jazz Corner Of The World (Blue Note)
Larry McDonough Quartet - My Favorite Things - Simple Gifts (LM Jazz)
[C]
Harvie S w/ Kenny Barron - Body And Soul - Now Was The Time (Savant) [C]
Rachael Price - People Will Say We're In Love - Dedicated To You
(Claire Vision) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Willy's NYC Salsa Project - A Las Seis - Lo Que Traigo Yo (Latin Street
Music) [C]
Kat Parra - Birds In Flight - Birds In Flight (JazzMa)
Puentes Brothers - Love Crazy - Morumba Cubana (Alma)
Tito Puente's Golden Latin Jazz All Stars - Milestones - Live At The
Village Gate (Tropi Jazz)

  BREAK

Karen Emerson - Estate - From The Depths (Daring Kittens) [C]
Julia Fordham - I Want To Stay Home With You - China Blue (Little Boo)
[C]
Coleman Hawkins Quartet - Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree - Today And
Now (Impulse)
Sherrie Maricle & The Diva Jazz Orchestra - Put A Little Love In Your
Heart - Live From Jazz At Lincoln Center's Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola (DIVA
Jazz) [C][a]
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Take Me To The River - Cien Noches
(Nardis) [C]

  BREAK

Doug Hamilton - I Love You - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]