[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Oct 29 00:43:03 EDT 2008

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Marasma--I Have Garlic Hanging On My Front Door--Future, Jazz
Corey Christiansen--Your Way--Roll With It
Joe Louis Walker--Lover's Holiday--Witness To the Blues
David Jacobs-Strain--Liar's Day--Liar's Day
Buju Banton--Not An Easy Road--'Til Shiloh
The Meditations--Turn Me Loose--Deeper Roots
Oliver Lake--In Walked John--Makin' It
Amina Figarova--Sharp Corners--Above the Clouds
Oleg Kireyev/Feng Shui Jazz Project--Mandala--Mandala
George Colligan--The Righteous--Runaway

7pm

Dave Brubeck--Take Five--Greatest Hits
Bill Heid--Crumb Cake--Asian Persuasion
Cedric Burnside/Lightnin' Malcom--So Much Love--2 Man Wrecking Crew
Charlie Musselwhite--Gone Too Long--Delta Hardware
2raumwohnung--Ich Weib Warum--World Groove
Afro Celt Sound System--Anatomic--Anatomic
Will Bernard--Frontwinder--Blue Plate Special
The Stryker/Slagle Band--Skee--The Scene
Menahan Street Band--Tired of Fighting--Make the Road By Walking
Donny McCaslin--3 Signs--Recommended Tools

8pm

Isotope--Frog--Golden Section
George Duke--A Fonk Tail--Dukey Treats
Carlos del Junco--Diddle It--Steady Movin'
The Soul of John Black--Swamp Thing--The Good Girl Blues
Perfect--Catch A Fire--Born Dead With Life
Jah Cure--Trod in the Valley--The World Shall See
E.S.T.--Still--Leucocyte
Oscar Utterstrom--Light Persists--Home
DJ Baba James--International Bossa--The House of Good Juju
Kelly Rossum--Pure Imagination--Family

9pm

Nikka Costa--Keep Pushin'--Pebble To A Pearl
Javon Jackson--The In Crowd--Once Upon A Melody
Root Doctor--Hip Hug Her--Live at the Cadillac Club
Curumin--Mal Estar Card--Japan Pop Show
Deus Ex Machina--Il Testamento dell'Uomo Saggio--Imparis
Rudresh Mahanthappa--Snake!--Kinsmen
McCoy Tyner--Contemplation--Guitars
Joe Lovano--I'm All For You--Symphonica

Kevin Foley Ariente