[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/28

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 01:52:13 EDT 2008

Tuesday, Oct 28, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

9:09pm
Lafayette Harris: Jitterbug Waltz, Trio Talk (Airmen)

8:18pm
Mike LeDonne: Little M, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

8:31pm
Gene Harris & the Phillip Morris Superband: Old Man River, Live At Town
Hall N.Y.C. (Concord 4397)

8:39pm
Miles Davis: Milestones, Milestones (Columbia/Legacy 85203)

8:48pm
Jay Hoggard: You're In My Heart All The Time, Soular Power (JHVM 0005)

8:54pm
Harvie S: Confirmation, Now Was The Time (Savant 2092)

Live Performance  The Curtis Brothers Quartet featuring Ralph Peterson

10:02pm
Javon Jackson: One By One, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

Live interview with Sol Y Canto

10:08am
Sol Y Canto: Semanario Del Primer Beso/Quiereme Mucho, En Todo Momento
(Red Wing)

10:24pm
Sol Y Canto: An Eye For Eye, Each Day A Gift (Music Amador 1008)

10:43pm
Sol Y Canto : La Llorona, Each Day A Gift (MusicAmador 1008)

10:58pm
Sol Y Canto: Tu Jardin, Each Day A Gift (Music Amador 1008)

11:04pm
Anat Cohen: After The Rain, Notes From The Village (Anzic 1302)

11:13pm
John Hicks Legacy Band: After The Morning, Mind Wine (Savant 2096)

11:23pm
Nancy Wilson: When October Goes, With My Lover Beside Me (Columbia 48665)

11:27pm
Miles Davis: Guinevere, Circle In The Round (Columbia/Legacy 46862)

11:48pm
Donal Fox: Mr. Syms, The Scarlatti Jazz Suite Project (Leonellis 26625)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston