[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/28/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 29 06:26:12 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday October 28, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Wayne Bergeron - You Call This A Living - Hospital Blues - (Wag Wecords)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Capri)
Wayne Bergeron - You Call This A Living - Horn Of Puente - (Wag Wecords)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Groovin' High)
Ettore Stratta - Symphonic Bossa Nova - The Island/Daquila Que Eu Sei - (Teldec)
9:00pm
Yellowjackets - Blue Hats - Savanna - (Warner Bros.)
*Javon Jackson - Once Upon A Melody - Will You Still Be Mine - (Palmetto)
Seis Del Solar - Alternate Roots - Siempre - (Messidor)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - Blue Bar Blues - (Liberty Hill)
Mike Longo - Aftermath - Day Spring - (CAP)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 2 - We'll Be Together Again - (MaxJazz)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Señor Buffet - (Big "O")
Al Jarreau - Double Vision - Since I Fell For You - (Warner Bros.)
10:00pm
Michel Legrand - Michel Plays Legrand - Watch What Happens - (DSG)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Forests - (Zoho)
Charles Earland - Unforgettable - Europa - (Muse)
Brad Mehldau - Art Of The Trio 4 - All The Things You Are - (Warner Bros.)
Kenny Barron - The Perfect Set - The Only One - (Sunnyside)
11:00pm
Barry Harris - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall - (Concord)
	It Could Happen To You
	All God's Chillun Got Rhythm
	I'll Keep Loving You
	She