[JPL] Oct .29, 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. SHYAM SUNDAR sss12 at psu.edu
Wed Oct 29 10:56:07 EDT 2008

Playlist for October 29, 2008

BILLIE HOLIDAY & OSCAR PETERSON—Autumn in New York—Giants of Jazz--2004

THE HERE & NOW—Break of Day-- Break of Day—OA2 Records—2008

LIONEL HAMPTON—Take the “A” Train—Mostly Blues—Music Masters
Jazz—1988

DIANE SCHUUR—Without A Song—Some Other Time—Concord Music—2008

BENNY POWELL—Akiha—Nextep—Origin Records—2008

JAZZ-MA-PHONE—Beaver Avenue—Live at Webster’s Bookstore
Café—Sonri2e—2004

TUCK & PATTI—In a Sentimental Mood—I Remember You—T&P Records—2008

LARRY GELB—Ten Khetwadi Lane—America is Free—Imaginmusic—2008

LEA DELARIA—Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Music—The Live Smoke
Sessions—Ghostlight Records—2008

LARRY VUCKOVICH TRIO—Afro 6/8 Minor Blues—High Wall: Real Life Film
Noir—Tetrachord Music—2008

LAZARO VALDES—Piano para papa—De Tal Palo Tal Valdes—Pimienta
Records—2003

HENDRIK MEURKENS—A Ra—New York Samba Jazz Quintet—Zoho—2007

TIM ARMACOST—Four Happy Vows—Rhythm & Transformation—ArtistShare—2007

BRIAN GRODER AND THE SAM RIVERS TRIO—Oculus—Torque—Latham Records—2006

MAYNARD FERGUSON—A Night in Tunisia—Live from London—Avenue Jazz--1994

onclick="window.open('http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog');return false;"
href="http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog">http://www.thelion.fm//jazzspectrum/blog</A>

E-Mail: sss12 at psu.edu
Web: http://www.psu.edu/dept/comm/faculty/sundar.html