[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 10-29-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:19:04 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 10-29-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Miles Davis All Stars - Walkin' - Broadcast Sessions: 1958-59 (Acrobat
Music) [C]
South Florida Jazz Orchestra - Midnight Mood - SFJO (MAMA) [C]
Joe Zawinul - In A Silent Way - Brown Street (Heads Up)
Michael B. & Friends - After Hours - No More Blues (Primrose Lane) [C]
Joel Frahm - My Ideal - We Used To Dance (Anzic)

  BREAK

Pamela York - I Hear Music - The Way Of Time (Jazzful Heart Music)
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other
Side ... Of Infinity (OwlStudios)
Yo-Yo Ma w/ Joshua Redman - My One And Only Love - Songs Of JOy & Peace
(Sony Classical) [C]
John Pizzarelli - I Like To Recognize The Tune - With A song In My
Heart (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

The Bobby Timmons Trio - Autumn Leaves - In Person: Recorded "Live" At
The Village Vanguard (Riverside)
The Phil Norman Tentet - Nature Boy - "Totally" Live At Catalina Jazz
Club (MAMA)
Wayne Wallace - Fascinating Rhythm - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois) [C]

  BREAK

Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Desafinado - The Lonely Bull (A&M)
Luciana Souza - God Only Knows - The New Bossa Nova (Verve)
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Holy, Holy, Holy - Jesus Saves (CTA)
[C]
Pete Malinverni - Let The Earth Shake - Joyful!: A Suite For Gospel
Choir And Jazz Ensemble (Artist Share)

  BREAK

Idit Shner - Ha Lachma - Tuesday's Blues (OA2) [C]
Count Basie Orchestra - Cute - Corner Pocket (Laserlight)

  BREAK