[JPL] Dubya

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Thu Oct 30 01:35:04 EDT 2008

JPLers,

Just another Halloween tune I found tonight.....
It's really short (:58) on Don Byron's recording "You Are Number 6" on
Blue Note.  I couldn't resist playing it as part of a Halloween set
tonight, sandwiched between Conrad Herwig's version of "Footprints" and
Nina Simone's "I Put A Spell On You."  :)  BOO!

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM