[JPL] taintradio.org - taint town live 10-29-08 (matinee edition)

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 04:08:11 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taint town live 10-29-08 (matinee edition)
mondays & wednesday 8pm-midnight (eastern)
all other nights midnight-4am

8pm
Corey Harris, The Peach (Daily Bread)
Seun Kuti & Egypt 70, Fire Dance (Many Things)
Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn, Kinna Sohna (Big Noise)
Amina Figarova, "A" Dance (Above the Clouds)
Mario Pavone, title (Ancestors)

9pm
The Residents, Elvis and His Boss (Duck Stab/Buster and Glen)
Ted Nash, Theme from Night Visitor (The Mancini Project)
Kate McGarry, You're My Thrill (If Less Is More...Nothing Is Everything)
Tim Warfield, Lullaby for Nijee (One for Shirley)
McCoy Tyner Trio w/Bill Frisell, Contemplation (Guitars)
Joe Locke, Ruminations (Force of Four)
David Kweksilber and Guus Janssen, Honeysuckle Rose (Jazz at the
Concertgebouw 2)

10pm
Sarah Vaughan, Honeysuckle Rose (...at Mr. Kelly's)
Uri Caine, Honeysuckle Rose (Blue Wail)
Guy Davis, Sweetheart Like You (A Nod to Bob)
Fred Neil, Little Bit of Rain
Ray Benson, If I Needed You (Poet: A Tribute to Townes Van Zandt)
The Little Willies, No Place To Fall (The Little Willies)
Lucinda Williams, Nothin' (Poet: ...)
The Wood Brothers, Chocolate On My Tongue (Ways Not To Lose)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Dewey's Tune (Farewell Walter Dewey Redman)
Sonny Rollins, Easy Living (Road Shows vol. 2)
Ilja Reijngoud and Fay Claassen, Sonnet 89 (Jazz at the Concertgebouw 2)
Bobo Btenson Trio, Song of Ruth (Cantando)
Paul Bley, Early Alben (Basics)
Maya Beiser & Anthony de Mare, title (Oblivion)

11pm
Astor Piazzolla, Milonga for Three (The Rough Dancer and the Cyclical Night)
Juan-Jose Mosalini, Aller et Retour 1 (One Man's Tango)
Charlie Mariano, The Touch of Your Lips (Deep In A Dream)
Cedar Walton, Hindsight (Composer)
Paul Serrato & Co, Flats Broke (More Than Red)
Karen Dalton, A Little Bit of Rain
Luciana Souza, You And That Girl (The New Bossa Nova)
Amina Figarova, Sunrise in Kyoto (Night Train)
Anthony Brown's Orchestra, Tang/Come Sunday/Anthem/Baile de la Orisha
(Rhapsodies)
Mary Halvorson Trio, Momentary Lapse (Dragon's Head)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7)
taintradio at gmail.com