[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/29/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 06:31:39 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Wednesday October 29, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Quincy Jones-Sammy Nestico - Basie & Beyond - Ya Gotta Try.Harder - (Qwest)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - O Nosso Amor - (Philips)
 Dave Grusin - Two For The Road - Two For The Road - (grp)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - Two For The Road - (DonDon)
Michael Brecker - Pilgrimage - The Mean Time - (Heads Up)
*Dena Derose - Live At Jazz Standard Vol. 2 - When Lights Are Low - (MaxJazz)
Bob Lark - Until You - The Things We Did Last Summer - (Hallway)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited #2 - As If You Read My Mind - (Capri)
John Hicks - Nightwind - Misty - (HighNote)
9:00pm
Mike Barone - Metropole - Nobody Else But Me - (Rhubarb)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Old Folks - (SNL)
*Mike Turk - The Nature Of Things - Toots - (Tin Sandwich)
Lee Ritenour - Color Rit - Color Rit - (grp)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Joey D! - If Ever I Should Leave You - (HighNote)
*Ahmad Jamal - It's Magic - Arabesque - (Dreyfus)
10:00pm
*Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
*Houston Person - The Art And Soul Of - But Beautiful - (HighNote)
*Cedar Walton - Seasoned Wood - John's Blues- (HighNote)
*Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Danco De Alma - (Big "O")
*Antonio Ciacca - Rush Life - Chipewha - (Motéma)
*John Hicks Legacy Band - Mind Wine - After The Morning - (Savant)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - After Hours - (Primrose Lane)
11:00pm
*Vanguard Jazz Orchestra - Live Monday Night - St. Louis Blues - (Planet Arts)
*Joe Locke - Force Of Four - Laura - (Origin)
Jessica Williams - Songs For A New Century - Spoken Softly - (Origin)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - (Groovin' High)
James Carter - Present Tense - Tenderly - (EmArcy)
Eliane Elias - Sings Jobim - Jazz 'n' Samba - (Blue Note)

*Recent release