[JPL] Oct. 30 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 30 11:59:13 EDT 2008

Playlist for October 30, 2008 (DJ: Shade)

HOLLY YARBROUGH—When The Day Turns Into Night—Mister Rogers Swings!—
vintagediscs.com—2008
ARTURO SANDOVAL—Sexy Lady—Rumba Palace—Telarc—2007
REUBEN WILSON—Love Bug—Love Bug—Capitol Records—1997
ABBEY LINCOLN—I could sing it for a song—Over The Years—Verve—2000
BENNY GOLSON—Whisper Not—Tenor Legacy—Arkadia Records--?
IDRIS MUHAMMAD—Night and Day—Right Now—Cannonball Records—1998
KENNY GARRETT—Equinox—Pursuance: The Music of John Coltrane—Geffen
Records—1996
JOHN PIZZARELLI—It’s Only a Paper Moon—Live at Birdland: Celebrating
the 10th Anniversary of the John Pizzarelli Trio—Telarc—2003
MARTIN ARROYO—Theres No Place Like Home—Martin Arroyo—World Beat—1994
MONTY ALEXANDER—The Work Song—Live at the Iridium—Telarc—2005
BIRELI LAGRENE—When Day Is Done—Gipsy Project and Friends—Dreyfus—2002
WORLD SAXOPHONE QUARTET—Stock—The New Chapter—Justin Time—2001
CARMEN LUNDY—Gossip—Come Home—Afrasia Productions—2007
MATT ULERYS LOOM—Slow and Awake—Music Box Ballerina—Woolgathering
Records—2008
JANIS SIEGEL—Love—A Thousand Beautiful Things—Telarc—2006
HENDRIK MEURKENS—I Can’t Get Started—New York Samba Jazz Quintet—Zoho—
2007
CARMELA RAPPAZZO—Let’s Fall in Love—Joseph City—Crossover Media—2007