[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", October 28, 2008

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu Oct 30 20:55:32 EDT 2008

"Let's Cool One" since 1990.  Old enough to be tried as an adult.

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20081028.htm

Ella Fitzgerald / Our love is here to stay
Mort Weiss / Like someone in love / All too soon / SMS
Chico Hamilton / Autumn in New York / It's about time / Joyous Shout

Willie Martinez / Sunny / After winter, spring / Cuch Be Witcha
Jackson Conti / Amazon stroll / Sujinho / Mochilla
Wayne Wallace / Serpentine fire / The nature of the beat / Patois

Russell Gunn / Love for sale / Love stories / High Note
Christian Howes / Cinema paradiso / Heartfelt / Resonance
Harmonious Wail / Home at last / Resist temptation / Range

Cynthia Felton / Dat dere / Afro blue / Felton

George Porter, Jr / All I do everyday / It's life / CTV
Will Bernard / Awanna / Blue plate special / Palmetto
Javon Jackson / The in crowd / Once upon a melody / Palmetto

Kate McGarry / You're my thrill / If less is more / Palmetto
Ronnie Earl / No use crying / Peace of mind / Black Top
Charmaine Clamor / They say / My harana / Free Ham

David Newman / Skylark / Diamondhead / High Note
Jamie Davis / I'm going to move / Vibe over perfection / Dig
Mr. B / Circle blues / Joybox / Megawave

Elvin Jones / The witching hour / Very rare / Evidence

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203