[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/30

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 01:05:22 EDT 2008

Thursday, Oct 30, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Hubert Laws: Amazing Grace, Morning Star (CTI 6022)

8:14pm
Mel Torme: Stardust, Recorded Live At The Fujitsu -Concord Jazz Festival
In japan '90 (Concord 4481)

8:20pm
Steve Kuhn: Little Waltz, Live At Birdland (Blue Note 72992)

8:30pm
Roy Hargrove: Mr. Clean, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:36pm
Mike LeDonne: Little M, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

8:45pm
Lafayette Harris: Bolivia, Trio Talk (Airmen)

8:54pm
Marlena Shaw: The Nearness Of You, Dangerous (Concord 4707)

8:58pm
Jay Hoggard: Happy To Be Happy, Soular Power (JHVM 0005)

9:04pm
Sahib Shihab: Di-Da/Dance Of The Fakowees, Sahib Shihab and the Danish
Radio Jazz Group (Oktav 1111)

9:17pm
Monty Alexander: Exodus, Goin' Yard (Telarc 83527)

9:28pm
Bill Heid: The Dinh Dynasty, Asian Persuasion (Doodlin' 009)

9:37pm
Javon Jackson: One By One, Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto 2136)

9:43pm
Sonny Rollins: Blossom, Road Shows Vol 1 (Doxy 0012165)

9:55pm
Dwight West: Johnny Come Lately, Tribute To The Jazz Masters (Blue Ark)

10:03pm
Donal Fox: Mr Syms, The Scarlatti Jazz Suite Project (Upswing)

10:11pm
Bill Cantrall: Axiom, Axiom (Upswing)

10:19pm
David Fathead Newman: Naima, Early Trane (HighNote 7189)

10:29pm
Miles Davis: My Funny Valentine, Miles In Tokyo (CBS 529)

10:42pm
Keith Jarrett: Only The Lonely, My Foolish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

10:51pm
Natalie Cole: Come Rain Or Come Shine, Still Unforgettable (DMI 512315)

10:54pm
Rick Wald: Maiden Voyage, Play That Thing (Glowbow 002)

11:04pm
Russell Gunn: Love Requiem, Love Stories (HighNote 7183)

11:09pm
Christian Scott: Litany Against Fear, Live At Newport (Concord 30853)

11:21pm
Kenny Garrett: Intro To Africa, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

11:33pm
Shirley Horn: I've Got The World On A String, Live At 1994 Monterey Jazz
Festival (MJF)

11:37pm
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things, My Favorite Things (Rhino 75203)

11:52pm
Harvie S: Miyako, Now Was The Time (Savant 2092)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston