[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 10/30/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 06:48:21 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Thursday October 30, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Mike Barone - By Request - Almost Blues - (Rhubarb)
Russell Malone - Sweet Georgia Peach - Mean What You Say - (Impulse)
*Rob Schneiderman - Glass Enclosure - Yardbird Suite - (Reservoir)
*Christian Howes - Heartfelt - That's All It Was - (Resonance)
*Hiromi Uehara - Beyond Standard - Clair De Lune - (Telarc)
*Randy Brecker - Randy In Brasil - Pedro Brasil - (MAMA)
*Lori Bell - The Music Of Djavan - A Ilha (Resonance)
*Dan Cray - Over Here Over Heard - Moon River - (Crawdad)
9:00pm
Bob Florence - Westlake - One, Two, Three - (Discovery)
*Jeff Barone - Open Up - Falling In Love With Love - (Jazzed Media)
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - My Old Flame - (Jazzed Media)
*Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - It Never Entered My Mind - (Wilder)
*Toninho Horta - To Jobim With Love - No More Blues - (Resonance)
*Chet Baker - Chet In Chicago - We'll Be Together Again - (Enja)
10:00pm
Zoot Sims - Warm Tenor - Dream Dancing - (Pablo)
Gil Evans - Gil Evans & Ten - Just One Of Those Things - (Prestige)
Art Pepper - Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (Contemporary)
Herb Ellis-Joe Pass - Two For The Road - Love For Sale - (Pablo)
Milt Jackson - The Modern Jazz Quartet Concorde - All Of You - (Prestige)
Bill Evans - Everybody Digs Bill Evans - Night And Day - (Riverside)
Cal Tjader - Cal Tjader's Latin Kick - I Love Paris - (Fantasy)
Joe Henderson - Tetragon - I've Got You Under My Skin - (Milestone)
Pat Bianchi - East Coast Roots - Theme For Ernie - (Jazzed Media)
11:00pm
*Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina Club - Al Blues - (MAMA)
Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Free At Last - (self-release)
*Pat Coil - Bird House - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Liberty Hill)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Indian Summer - (Rev Jazz)
*Houston Person - The Art And Soul Of - It Might As Well Be Spring  - (HighNote)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Here's That Rainy Day - (Baboian)
*Michael B. - No More Blues - Miss Celie's Blues - (Primrose Lane)

*Recent release