[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery41; Friday 31 October 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 31 19:06:51 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 31, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Larry Schneider / Inner Voice / Jazz (SteepleChase)
*         Marcus Strickland / Sneaky Deaky / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*         Boz Scaggs / Ballad Of The Sad Young Men / Speak Low (Decca)
*         Jack DeJohnette / Pastel Rhapsody / Tin Can Alley (ECM)
*         Joshua Redman / Remember / Spirit Of The Moment (Warner Bros.)
*         Francisco Mela / Cirio / Cirio (Half Note)
*         Steps / Young And Fine / Smokin’ In The Pit (NYC)
*         Ray Charles / Over The Rainbow / Ingredients In A Recipe For Soul
(Rhino)
*         Danilo Perez / Another Autumn / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Jay Hoggard / Mystic Winds|Tropic Breezes / Soular Power (JHVM)
*         David Murray / I Want To Talk About You / I Want To Talk About You
(Black Saint)
*         Richard Bona / Samaouma / Bona Makes You Sweat (Decca)
*         Pat Martino / Exit / Exit (Muse)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Richard Bona / Bona Makes You Sweat (Decca0
*         Randy Brecker / Randy In Brasil (Mambo Maniacs)
*         Steve Davis / Outlook (Positone)
*         Lea DeLaria / The Live Smoke Sessions (Ghostlight)
*         Dena DeRose / Live At The Jazz Standard Vol. 2 (MaxJazz)
*         Gary Dial & Terre Roche / Us An’them (Just DialRoche)
*         Larry Gelb / America Is Free (IAM)
*         Jared Gold / Solids & Stripes (Positone)
*         Russell Gunn / Love Stories (High Note)
*         The Here & Now / Break Of Day / Break Of Day (OA2)
*         Jay Hoggard / Soular Power (JHVM)
*         Javon Jackson / Once Upon A Melody (Palmetto)
*         Jeff Johnson / Tall Stranger (Origin)
*         Kristin Korb / Why Can’t You Behave (Double K)
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Taj Mahal / Maestro (Heads Up)
*         Francisco Mela / Cirio (Half Note)
*         Steve Million / Remembering The Way Home (Origin)
*         Milton Nascimento / Novas Bossas (Blue Note)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Dewayne Pate / Meltingpot (Patetown)
*         Danilo Perez / Across The Crystal Sea (Verve)
*         Benny Powell / Nextep (Origin)
*         Tim Ries / Rolling Stones Project Vol. 2 (Sunnyside)
*         Sonny Rollins / Road Shows Vol. 1 (Emarcy)
*         Boz Scaggs / Speak Low (Decca)
*         Trygve Seim | Frode Haltli / Yeraz (ECM)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Ernie Watts / To The Point (Flying Dolphin)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier