[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist  09/01/08

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 1 19:25:48 EDT 2008

Stolen Moments Playlist  09/01/08

Phil Norman Tentet - Stolen Moments - Totally Live - Mama

Pat Coil - Bye Bye Blackbird - Bird House - Liberty Hill
Joe Temperley - PS I love Your - The Sinatra Songbook - Hep Jazz
Bill Moring - Deep Blue - Spaces In Time - Owl

Cassandra Wilson - Lover Come Come Back To Me - Loverly - Blue Note
Tom Beckham - Tethered - Rebound - Apria
Ted Nash - Them From The Night Visitor - The Mancini Project - Palmetto

Organissimo - Senor Buffet - Groovedelphia - Big O
Carlos Del Junco - Jersey Bounce - Steady Movin' - Northern Blues
Lafayette Harris - Girl Talk - Trio Talk - Airman

Kate McGarry - You don't Have To Cry - If Less Is More - Palmetto
Joe Lovano - Emperor Jones - Symphonica - Blue Note
John Stein - Close Your Eyes - Encounterpoint - Whaling City Sound

Michael Moore & Fred Hersch - Doce De Coco  - This We Know - Palmetto
Wesla Whitfield & Mike Greensill - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress  -
Message From The Man In The Mood - Pismo
Bill Cantrall - After You - Axiom - Up Swing

Madeline Eastman - Pent Up House - Can You Hear Me Now - Mad-Kat
Aaron Parks - Travelers - Invisible Cinema - Blue Note
Scott Martin - Title Cut - Voodoo Juice - SCM  latinsouljazz.com

Ben Sidran - Gotta Serve Some Body - Eien Noches - Nardis
Garaj Mahal - Hotel - Woot - Owl

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM