[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 9/1/08 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Sep 2 00:44:06 EDT 2008

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday September 1,  2008      8- 11:00 pm
(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
Don Braden – This Masquerade   (Gentle Storm) *
Robert Walter   - Scores of Spores   (Cure All) *
Esperanza Spalding -   She Got To You    (Esperanza) *
Willy’s NYC Salsa Project – The Fireman   (Lo Que Traigo Yo) *
Groovadelphia -   My Sweet Potato Pie   (Organissimo) *
Greg Chako-   Apache Junction   (Everybody’s Got a Name) *
Karen Blixt – Jazz Ants   (Mad Hope)
Joe Baione – Bag’s Groove   (Oh Yeah!) *
Marilyn Mazur – Spirit of Sun  (Elixir) *
Bill Frisell   - Probability Cloud Part 2   (History Mystery ) *

9:06
Mike LeDonne – After the Rain   (The John Coltrane Songbook – Composer Collection Vol 2) *
Ted Nash – Dreamsville   (The Mancini Project) *
Alyssa Graham   - Arkansas     (Echo) *
Matt Ulery’s Loom -   Pink Sea and Wondering Without   (Music Box Ballerina)*
Aaron Parks  -   Peaceful Warrior     (Invisible Cinema) *
Kate McGarry -   You’re My Thrill   (If Less is More
) *
Paul Carlon Octet -    title    (Roots Propaganda)*
Yoon Sun Choi/ Jacob Sacks –   La La La    (Imagination)*

10:06
Wolfert Brederode – High and Low   (Currents) *
Susanne Abbuehl – Skies May Be Blue   (April)
Michael Moore / Fred Hersch -   title   (This We Know) *
Joe Lovano -   His Dreams    (Symphonica)*
Eri Yamamoto  -   Circular Movement     (Duologue) *
Norma Winstone – Distance   (Distances) *
Mathias Eick -   October   (The Door) *

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org