[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/01/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 07:53:03 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday September 1, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Doug Hamilton - Jazz Band - Up Jumped Spring - (OA2)
*Mike Turk - The Nature Of Things - Toots - (Tin Sandwich)
*Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - Don't Know Why I Love You - (Capri)
*Mark Weinstein - Straight No Chaser - Violets For Your Furs - (Jazzheads)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - If I Were A Bell - (Prestige)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - If I Were A Bell - (Owl)
*Bruce Lofgren - Jazz Trio - Emily - (Sea Breeze)
Lani Hall - Brasil Nativo - Brasil Nativo - (Windham Hill)
9:00pm
*DiMartino / Osland Jazz Orchestra - Quotient - TV Blues - (Sea Breeze)
*Kenny Barron - The Traveler - Clouds - (Sunnyside)
*Claudio Roditi - Impressions - Speak Low - (Groovin' High)
Gal Costa - Compilation #2 - Dindi - (DSG)
HD2 - Songs From The Last Century - Three Views Of A Secret - (Blue Toucan)
Taylor Eigsti - Resonance - Love Dance - (Bop City)
Jackie Ryan - Passion Flower - Please Send Me Someone To Love - (Open Art)
John Beasley - Letter To Herbie - Bedtime Voyage - (Resonance)
10:00pm
Count Basie Orchestra - Basie's Bag - Remembrance Suite - (Telarc)
*Joe Magnarelli - Persistence - The Village - (Reservoir)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Satin Doll - (Telarc)
*Jamie Davis - Vibe Over Perfection - Pennies From Heaven - (Dig)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
*Brazilian Trio - Forests - Vera Cruz - (Zoho)
11:00pm
*Bob Mintzer - Swing Out - Someday My Prince Will Come - (MCG)
Harry Pickens - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Peace - (HP)
*James Carter - Present Tense - Tenderly - (EmArcy)
Harry Pickens - The Shadow Of Your Smile - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (HP)
Ellis Marsalis - An Open Letter To Thelonious - Ruby, My Dear - (ELM)
Harry Pickens - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Once I Loved - (HP)

*Recent release