[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery41; Tuesday 2 September 2008; 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Sep 2 19:04:07 EDT 2008

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Jimmy Owens – Kenny Barron / You Had Better Listen / You Had
Better Listen (Atlantic)
*         Max Roach / Giant Steps / Confirmation (Fluid)
*         Grachan Moncur III / The Twins / Some Other Stuff (Blue Note)
*         Don Cherry / All My Life / Dona Nostra (ECM)
*         Ornette Coleman / All My Life / Science Fiction (Columbia)
*         Pat Metheny / Are You Going With Me? / Off Ramp (ECM)
*         Joe Lovano / Eternal Joy / Symphonica (Angel)
*         Charles Mingus / Oh Lord Don’t Let Them Drop That Atomic Bomb On
Me / Mingus Oh Yeah (Atlantic)
*         Gil Scott-Heron / The Revolution Will Note Be Televised / Pieces
Of A Man (Flying Dutchman)
*         Jeanne Lee with Ran Blake / Newswatch / You Stepped Out Of A Cloud
(Owl)
*         Joe Locke / Ruminations / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Mike LeDonne / Good Times / FiveLive (Savant)
*         Wayne Shorter / Ponta De Areia / Native Dancer (Columbia)
*         Milton Nascimento / Qualquer Coisa A Haver Com O Paraiso / Angelus
(Warner Bros.)
*         Weather Report / Mysterious Traveller / Mysterious Traveller
(Columbia)
*         Miles Davis / Flamenco Sketches / Kind Of Blue (Columbia)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Joe Locke / Force Of Four (Origin)
*         Kenny Barron / The Traveler (Sunnyside)
*         Todd Sickafoose / Tiny Resistors (Cryptogramophone)
*         Aaron Parks / Invisible Cinema (Blue Note)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Loverly (Blue Note)
*         Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis / Two Men With The Blues (Blue
Note)
*         Bennie Maupin / Early Reflections (Cryptogramophone)
*         David Sanborn / Here & Gone (Decca)
*         Myriam Alter / Where Is There (Enja)
*         Dan Heck / Compositionality (Origin)
*         Ehud Asherie / Swing Set (PosiTone)
*         Doug Hamilton Jazz Band (OA2)
*         Joe Magnarelli / Persistence (Reservoir)
*         Jeff Barone / Open Up (Jazzed Media)
*         Bobo Stenson Trio / Cantando (ECM)
*         Wolfert Brederode / Currents (ECM)
*         Mathias Eick / The Door (ECM)
*         Roy Hargrove / Earfood (Emarcy)
*         Al Green / Lay It Down (Blue Note)
*         Matt Ulery’s Loom / Music Box Ballerina (Woolgathering)
*         Glenn White / Sacred Machines (OA2)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 & Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier