[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 9-3-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:05:13 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
tonight in taint town live 9-3-08
monday and wednesdays 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Rob Brown, Ghost Dog (Crown Trunk Root Funk)
Daniel Carter, William Parker, Frederico Ughi, Notorious (The Dream)
Mal Waldron, title track (Blues for Lady Day)
Tarbox Ramblers, The Shining Sun (A Fix Back East)
Celia Cruz, Suavicito (El Son No Ha Muerto)
Marty Sheller Ensemble, El Pavio (Why Deny)
David Murray Octet, Giant Steps (Octet Plays Trane)

1am
Peter Brontzman Chicago Tentet Plus Two, Hold That Thought (Short Visit to
Nowhere)
Elio Villafranca Quartet , The Lonely One (The Source in Between)
Kurt Rosenwinkel, The Cloister (Deep Song)
Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band, Autumn Leaves (Maximum
Firepower)
Lucky Peterson, Herbert Harper's Free Press News (Black Midnight Sun)
Dave Stryker, Tchoupitoulis Street (Blue to the Bone)
Mylene, Nela Lagoa (Mylene)
John Hollenbeck, Weiji (A Blessing)

2am
Ernest Ranglin, Kunene (Modern Answers to Old Problems)/moondance (Gotcha!)
Bluiett Baritone Nation, title track (Libation for the Baritone Nation)
Tim Warfield, Oasis (One For Shirley)
Organissimo, Danco De Alma (Groovadelphia)
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, Bedtime Story (This We Know)
Joe Gilman Trio, You and I (Stevie Music Vol. 2)

3am
Norma Winstone, Hi Lily Hi Lo (Somewhere Called Home)
Eri Yamamoto, title track (Redwoods)
Cecil McBee Band w/Matt Wilson, Slippin' 'n' Slidin' (Unspoken)
Lonnie Mack, Why (Glad I'm In the Band)
Corey Harris, 5-0 Blues (Fish Ain't Bitin')
James Brown, King Heroin (single)
Meat Beat Manifesto w/Kenneth Rexroth, Want Ads 2 (At The Center)
Bill Wolford, Drink-n-Drugs (head)
Gillian Welch, My Morphine (Hell Among the Yearlings)
Kelly Joe Phelps, Marking Stone Blues (Lead Me On)
Otis Taylor, Absinthe (Recapturing the Banjo)
Bex Marshall, Stand Up/Head in the Clouds (Kitchen Table)

4am
Roscoe Mitchell, title track (Hey Donald)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126