[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-02-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 3 14:18:27 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-02-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Holly Yarbrough - Won't You Be My Neighbor - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C][a]
Frank Catalano - My One And Only Love - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Con Alma - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C]
Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Pent-Up House - Trio Talk (Airmen) [C]

  BREAK

The David Berger Octet - I Found A Million Dollar Baby (In A Five And
Ten Cent Store) - I Had The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren
(Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
John Stein - Dindi - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]
John Pizzarelli - It's Easy To Remember - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]
Cy Touff & Sandy Mosse - Alone Together - Tickle Toe (Delmark) [C]
Doug Hamilton - Scarborough Fair - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

David Sanborn - Basin Street Blues - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
Sonny Criss - Black Coffee - This Is Criss [Rudy Van Gelder Remaster]
(Prestige)
Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five - 50 Years Of Dave Brubeck: Live At
The Monterey Jazz Festival, 1958-2007 (MJF) [C]
Christina Watson - Lazy Afternoon - A Flower Truly Blue (Right Turn) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Sunny Day Theory - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Productions) [C]
Brian Vanarsdale Quintet - Baby, I Love You So - From The Heart (Jazz
Excursion)
Saxophone Summit - Our Daily Bread - Seraphic Light (Telarc) [C]

  BREAK

Tim Warfield - Cristo Redentor / Calvary - One For Shirley (Criss Cross
Jazz) [C]

  BREAK

Teraesa vinson w/ Tom Dempsey - Nobody Else But Me - Next To You
(Amplified)