[JPL] playlist: New Edge 9/2/08

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Wed Sep 3 14:37:17 EDT 2008

Here is the playlist for the 9/2/08 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org,
and rebroadcast on http://taintradio.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Lukas Ligeti/Afrikan Machinery/Tzadik/Nightmare Logic
Mathias Eick/The Door/ECM/Cologne Blues
Jon Balke/Book Of Velocities/ECM/Chapter I Spread
Aaron Parks/Invisible Cinema/EMI/Nemesis
Kayhan Kalhor & Brooklyn Rider/Silent City/World Village/Parvaz
(Kayhan Kalhor, Arr. Ljova)
Amy Denio & Petunia/To Lie Tenderly/Spoot/Hanonew
Azure Ensemble/Invisible Curve/New World/Wu Yu: I
Jeremy Beck/Never Final, Never Gone/Innova/Four Piano Pieces:  Dance
Jeremy Beck/Never Final, Never Gone/Innova/Four Piano Pieces:  Dance
Joshua Bell/Vivaldi: The Four Seasons/Sony/Concerto in E Major, "La
Primavera"/II. Largo
(Joshua Bell interview)
Anja Lechner & Vassilis Tsabropoulos/Chants, Hymns And
Dances/ECM/Assyrian Women Mourners
Christopher Adler/Ecstatic Volutions in a Neon Haze/Innova/Signals Intelligence
Drew Krause/Ding/Capstone/Apocalypso
Ludovico Einaudi/Live In Berlin/Ponderosa/Svanire
Wolfert Brederode/Currents/ECM/Common Fields
Hui Cox/Reality Check-Please/Bent Note/Reality Check
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time