[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-03-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 3 16:06:41 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-03-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

David Berger Octet - September In The Rain - I Had The Craziest Dream:
The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder)
John Pizzarelli - The Lady Is A Tramp - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]
Doug Hamilton - I Love You - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]
Brazilian Trio - Montreux - Forests (Zoho) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Mercy, Mercy, Mercy - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers
Production) [C]
Holly Yarbrough - Many Ways To Say I Love You - Mister Rodgers Swings
(Vintage Discs) [C]
Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]

  BREAK

Janis Mann - Someone To Light Up My Life - A Perfect Time: Drummers And
Other Friends (Pancake) [C]

  BREAK

David Sanborn ftr. Sam Moore - I've Got News For You - Here & Gone
(Decca) [C]
Ron Westray - Bumpie's Got It - Medical Cures For The Chromatic
Commands Of The Inner City (Blue Canoe) [C][a]
Oscar Utterstrom Quintet ftr. Christina Watson - Wicked Game - Home
(Right Turn) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Geof Bradfield - I Carry Your Heart With Me - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Geof Bradfield - You're My Everything - Urban Nomad (Origin) [C]
Chip Shelton - Green Dolphin Street - Live Cape May Jazz Festival: Stop
2 (Chicken Coup)
Chip Shelton - Little Sunflower - Live Cape May Jazz Festival: Stop 2
(Chicken Coup)

  BREAK

Stevie Holland - Make Our Garden Grow - Before Love Has Gone (150
Music) [C]
Grace Kelly & Lee Konitz - Gracefullee - Gracefullee (Pazz Productions)
[C]
Alison Ruble - Interlude - This Is A Bird (Origin) [C]

  BREAK