[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 01:18:33 EDT 2008

Wednesday, Sept 3, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Bill Evans: Medley Easy To Love Baubles, Bangles and Beads, The Solo
Sessions Vol 4 (Milestone 9170)

8:20pm
Miles Davis: Green Dolphin Street, Jazz Moods Cool (Columbia/Legacy 90590)

8:30pm
Keith Jarrett: My Foolish Heart, My Foollish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

8:43pm
Sarah Vaughan: The Island, Crazy And Mixed Up (Pablo 3112)

8:48pm
Roy Hargrove: To Wisdom The Prize, Earfood (Emarcy 0010997)

8:54pm
Lee Morgan: Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom (Blue Note 90414)

Live interview with Noah Preminger

9:03pm
Noah Preminger: Today Is Okay, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

9:13pm
Noah Preminger: Luke, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

9:20pm
Noah Preminger: A Dream, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

9:29pm
Noah Preminger: Blues For Steve Lacy, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

9:45pm
Noah Preminger: Rhythm For Robert, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

9:56pm
Noah Preminger: Sax Of A Kind, Dry Bridge Road (Nowt 002)

10:01pm
Miles Davis: Will You Still Be Mine?, The Musing Of Miles (Prestige 30651)

10:08pm
Sal Marquez: If I Were A Bell , One For Dewey (GRP 9678)

10:14pm
Derrick Gardner: Funky Straight, A Ride To The Other Side (Owl Studios
00121)

10:25pm
Nicole Henry: Make It Last, The Very Thought Of You (Bannister 3017)

10:30pm
Mike LeDonne: After The Rain, Early Trane (HighNote 7189)

10:37pm
Cedar Walton: John's Blues, Seasoned Wood (HighNote 7185)

10:47pm
Joe Lovano: Eternal Joy, Symphonica (Blue Note 26225)

10:55pm
Kenny Barron: Speed Trap, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:05pm
Nancy Wilson: You Can Have Him, Broadway My Way/Hollywood My Way
(Capitol 33091)

11:10pm
Robin McKelle: Save Your Love For Me, Modern Antique (Cheap Lullaby)

11:16pm
Sarah Vaughan: I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues, Send In The Clowns
(Pablo 2312130)

11:23pm
Don Pullen: Kele Mou Bana, Kele Mou Bana (Blue Note 98166)

11:35pm
Kenny Garrett: The Ring, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

11:51pm
Avishai Cohen: Structure In Emotion, Gently Disturbed (Sunnyside 4607)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston