[JPL] Alec Baldwin radio quote

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Thu Sep 4 12:39:52 EDT 2008

I prefer doing it with Parker over Pytor, but you've got to love this quote from the New Yorker's Sept. 8 profile of Alec Baldwin.  "To sit there in the studio and just say, 'And now Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 6, with Charles Dutoit and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra.' Click.  Hit a button, and then you sit back and listen, and they pay you for that...I can't imagine they pay you as much as the movies, but to me it's getting to the point where there's something else I want to do."

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8-11 p.m.

WFCR 88.5 FM