[JPL] Anyone know about Horace Silver's health??

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Thu Sep 4 14:50:31 EDT 2008

Greetings,

The last I've heard is the Horace is in failing health and has moved back to
the state of New York.  Red Holloway, a longtime friend of Horace's, has
asked about him as well.  He used to visit Horace in Malibu, but found the
house had been sold the last time he dropped by.  He would like to contact
Horace, but has had no luck with the numbers he has.

Thanks for any more input.

Horace is our Artist of the Week this week at Jazz 88.3!

Peace,
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director