[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-04-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Sep 4 19:05:30 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-04-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

  BREAK

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five - 50 Years Of Dave Brubeck: Live At
The Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Dave Brubeck Quartet - Margie - 50 Years Of Dave Brubeck: Live At The
Monterey Jazz Festival (MJF)
Doug Hamilton - Oleo - Jazz Band (OA2) [C]
Sumi Tonooka Trio - All Of You - Long Ago Today (Arc) [C]
Bill Cosby & The Hilton Ruiz Ensemble - Stand - Keep Standing (Turtle
Head) [C]
Kelley Johnson - The Sweetest Sounds - Home (Sapphire) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Skylark - Sunny Day Theory (Ruby Slippers Productions) [C]
Christina Watson - Lazy Afternoon - A Flower Truly Blue (Right Turn) [C]
Kutztown University Jazz Ensemble I - Moten Swing - The Best Is Yet To
Come: Plays Music From The Rat Pack Era (Sea Breeze Vista) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Wayne Wallace - Fascinating Rhythm - The Nature Of The Beat (Patois) [C]
John Pizzarelli - It's Easy To Remember - With A Song In My Heart
(Telarc) [C]
Nicole Henry - Waters Of March - The Very Thought Of You (Banister)
[C][a]
Oscar Utterstrom Quintet ftr. Christina Watson - Wicked Game - Home
(Right Turn) [C]
Karrin Allyson - So Danco Samba - Daydream (Concord)
Karrin Allyson - Corcovado (Quiet Nights) - Daydream (Concord)

  BREAK

Cal Tjader - Afro Blue - The Best Of Cal Tjader: Live At The Monterey
Jazz Festival, 1958-1980 (MJF)
Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - Nightmoves (Concord)
Scott Hamilton & Friends - Save Your Love For Me - Across The Tracks
(Concord)

  BREAK

Frank Catalano - My One And Only Love - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]

  BREAK