[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/3/08

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 19:34:44 EDT 2008

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday September 3, 2008
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Frank Derrick - The Beat Goes On - I Get A Kick Out Of You - (Jazzed Media)
Frank Sinatra - The Capitol Years - I Get A Kick Out Of You - (Columbia)
*The "Be-Bop" Guitars - Freshly Painted Blues - Freshly Painted Blues - (Baboian)
Organissimo - This Is The Place - Tenderly - (Big O)
Hod O'Brien - First Set - Frogs Legs - (Reservoir)
Arturo Sandoval - Tumbiato - Tumbiato - (Messidor)
HD2 - Songs From The Last Century - Bebe - (Blue Toucan)
Ben Peterson - Breathing Space - Whisper Not - (OA2)
9:00pm
Bobby Shew - Salsa Caliente - Mambo Galante - (MAMA)
*Willie Martinez - After Winter, Spring - After Winter, Spring - (Cuch Be Witcha)
Tardo Hammer - Tardo's Tempo - I Waited For You - (Sharp 9)
*Miles Davis - Muted Miles - Surrey With The Fringe On Top - (Prestige)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Surry With the Fringe On Top - (SNL)
Gary Matsumoto - Days Ahead - Generations - (SP)
*Esperanza Spalding - Esperanza - Body & Soul - (Heads Up)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Eternal Licks & Grooves - Appearing InCleveland - )MAMA)
*Lafayette Harris, Jr. - Trio Talk - Jitterbug Waltz - (Airmen)
Sumi Tonooka - Long Ago Today - Nami's Song - (Arc)
*Scott Hamilton - Across The Tracks - Something For Red - (Concord)
Larry Willis - Blue Fable - Never Let Me Go - (HighNote)
*Steve Allee - Dragonfly - Conversation With Bill - (Owl)
*David Benoit - Heroes - Mountain Dance - (Peak)
11:00pm
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - When Lights Are Low - (RN)
Rob Van Bavel - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - The End Of A Love Affair - (RN)
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - Yours Is My Heart Alone - (RN)
Michael Borstlap - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - Over The Rainbow - (RN)
Jesse Van Ruller - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - Goodbye - (RN)
Peter Beets - Jazz At The Concertgebouw - It Has Happened - (RN)

*Indicates recent release