[JPL] Anyone know about Horace Silver's health??

JazzCorner at aol.com JazzCorner at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 23:17:16 EDT 2008

Jan
Thank you for sharing both remarkable stories.  I understand the  Horace has
been moved to another facility either in Westchester or  Connecticut.  The
home in Malibu has been sold.  It's kind of breaking  my heart.
Peace
Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com

In a message dated 9/4/2008 7:38:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,