[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/4

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 01:25:25 EDT 2008

Thursday, Sept 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm
Danilo Perez: Across The Crystal Sea, Across The Crystal Sea (Emarcy 00169)

8:15pm
Randy Weston: Limbo Jazz, Portraits Of Duke Ellington (Verve 841312)

8:26pm
Donald Byrd: Jeanine, At The Half Note Cafe Vol 2 (Blue Note 46540)

8:40pm
Don Braden: Secret Love, Gentle Storm (HighNote 7186)

8:48pm
Lisa Hearns: I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good, I Got It Bad & That Ain't
Good (lisahearns)

8:54pm
Monty Alexander: All The Way, Echoes Of Jilly's (Concord 4769)

Live interview with Brad Hatfield & Paul Hollenbeck about George Russell

9:02pm
Dizzy Gillespie: Cubana Be/Cubano Bop, Bluebird's Best (Bluebird 63925)

9:20pm
George Russell: Ezz-thetic, Jazz-thetic (Musica Jazz 1167)

9:28pm
Bill Evans: All About Rosie, Piano Player (Columbia/Legacy)

9:40pm
Gil Evans: Stratusphunk, Out Of The Cool (Impulse 186)

9:52pm
George Russell: It's About Time, The 80th Birthday Concert (Concept)

10:06pm
George Russell: You Are My Sunshine, The Outer View (Riverside 616)

10:19pm
Paul Carlon: Backstory, Roots Propoganda (Deep Tone 004)

10:26pm
Mike LeDonne: Encounter, FiveLive (Savant 2091)

10:36pm
Dave McKenna & Joe Temperley: Sunset and The Mockingbird, Sunbeam &
Thundercloud (Concord 4703)

10:44pm
Kenny Garrett: Intro To Africa, Sketches Of MD (Mack Avenue 1042)

10:55pm
Kenny Barron: Clouds, The Traveler (Sunnyside 3079)

11:02pm
John Stein: You Don't Know What Love Is, Encounter Point (Whaling City
Sound 042)

11:09pm
Pete Zimmer: Summer Somber, Chillin' Live At Jazz Factory (Tippin' 1104)

11:21pm
George Coleman: El Barrio, Manhattan Panorama (Theresa 120)

11:27pm
Henry Franklin: O, What A Beautiful Morning, O, What A Beautiful Morning
(SP 1011)

11:36pm
Wynton Marsalis: Autumn Leaves, Live At Blues Alley (Columbia 40675)

11:46pm
Keith Jarrett: Four, My Foollish Heart (ECM 2021/22)

11:55pm
Flora Purim: Above The Rainbow, Encounter (Milestone 798)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston