[JPL] taintradio.org - tonight in taint town live 9-4-08

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 04:05:27 EDT 2008

taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent programmers
tonight in taint town live 9-5-08
mondays and wednesdays 8pm-midnight (edt)
all other nights midnight-4am

midnight
Pete Zimmer Quartet, Doxy (Chillin' @Jazz Factory)
David Murray Big Band, Flowers for Albert (South of the Border)
Bob Martin, Changes in Me (Midwest Farm Disaster)-vinyl
Donny McCaslin, Late Night Gospel (Recommended Tools)
The Cinematic Orchestra w/Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day)
Cowboy Junkies, The Way I Feel (Beautiful: A Tribute to Gordon Lightfoot)
Andrew Hill, September (Dusk)

1am
Bill Frisell, Monroe (History, Mystery)
Joel Frahm & Brad Mehldau, Turnaround (Don't Explain)
Huey "Piano" Smith, Psycho (Snag a Tooth Jeanie)
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Thought About You (Heartcore)
Medeski, Scofield, Martin, & Wood, What Now (Out Louder)
Jack De Johnette & Foday Musa Suso, Worldwide Funk
Todd Sickafoose, Everyone is Going (Tiny Resistors)
Pyeng Threadgill, When The Moon Is Full And It's Half Past Two/No Money Lots
of Time
Larry Ham, Brazilian Coffee (Carousel)
Jeff Barone, New Samba (Open Up)

2am
Kenny Garrett, May Peace Be Upon Them (Beyond the Wall)
Maria Schneider Jazz Orchestra, Aires de Lando (Sky Blue)
Alan Broadbent w/Kate McGarry, One Eye Laughs, One Eye Weeps (Music of Eric
von Essen, vol. III)
Ryan Cohen, Lush Life (One Sky)
Chris Potter, Cupid and Psyche (Song for Anyone)
Zap Mama, Wadidyusay? (Ancestry in Progress)
Charlie Haden Quartet West, Segment (Haunted Heart)
Mal Waldron, Sakura Sakura (My Dear Family)

3am
Billy Bang, Waltz of the Water Puppets (Vietnam: Reflections)
Ornette Coleman, Good Girl Blues (Complete Science Fiction Sessions)
Monk's Music Trio w/Roswell Rudd, I Mean You (Monk's Bones)
Sam Rivers, Shockwave (Waves)
James Brown & the Fabulous Flames, There Was a Time (40th Anniv. Collection)
Paula Morelenbaum, Jacques Morelenbaum, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Fotografia (Casa)
Jeanne Lee & Ran Blake, When Sunny Gets Blue (The Newest Sound Around)
Mary Gauthier, Just Say She's a Rhymer (Mercy Now)
Yasmin Levy, La Alegria (Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
Michael Moore & Fred Hersch, The Sad Bird (This We Know)
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org (music 24/7 on the Internet)
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126