[JPL] RE: Jimmy Cleveland obit?

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:14:41 EDT 2008

Digging around the Sonny Rollins collection here I came upon a 1957
version of "Sunny Moon For Two" featuring Jimmy Cleveland with Sonny
Rollins. On an old budget lp from Everest.

Thanks for the other recommendations, gentlemen. Cleveland mixes it up
with Ake Persson on the Quincy Jones's version of "Walkin'" recorded
in Paris; and he's also on Jones's version of "Boo's Blues" (another
composition dedicated to, no, not Alec Baldwin, but a jazz disc
jockey) from "That's How I Feel About Jazz."

Lazaro Vega
Jazz Director
Blue Lake Public Radio
www.bluelake.org/radio