[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-05-08

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:08:48 EDT 2008

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-05-08

    HOUR ONE

Theme

Frank Catalano - God Made It Beautiful - Bang (Savoy Jazz) [C]
Frank Derrick - Summertime - The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media) [C][a]
Frank Derrick - My Fair Lady - The Beat Goes On (Jazzed Media) [C][a]
Elaine Lucia - Blue Prelude - Let's Live Again (Songflower) [C][a]

  BREAK

    HOUR TWO

Beegie Adair - They Can't Take That Away From Me - Dancing In The Dark:
A Tribute To Fred Astaire (Green Hill) [C][a]
Holly Yarbrough - Won't You Be My Neighbor - Mister Rodgers Swings
(VintageDiscs) [C]
Alison Ruble - Lazy Afternoon - This Is A Bird (Origin) [C]
John Stein - Dindi - Encounterpoint (Whaling City Sound) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - Close Enough For Love - Close Enough For Love (3 Valve
Music)
Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

  BREAK

David Sanborn - St. Louis Blues - Here & Gone (Decca) [C]
Karrin Allyson - Donna Lee / (Back Home Again In) Indiana - Daydream
(Concord)
Charlie Parker - Now's The Time - Now's The Time (Verve)

  BREAK

Count Basie Orchestra - Corner Pocket - Corner Pocket (Laserlight)