[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist - KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Sep 5 16:19:57 EDT 2008

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Daily – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 09/01/08 Labor Day R&B Special

8:00am
The Temptations – My Girl
Aretha Franklin – Respect
Martha & The Vandellas – Dancing In The Street
Sly & The Family Stone – Hot Fun In The Summertime
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
The Drifters – Under The Boardwalk
Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Shotgun

8:30am
Jackie Wilson – Higher & Higher
The Temptations – Beauty Is Only Skin Deep
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
Martha & The Vandellas – Heatwave
Young Holt Unlimited – Soulful Strut
Tuesday - 09/02/08

8:00am
Paul “Shilts” Weimar – Jigsaw Life – Ain’t It Marvelous – NuGroove Records
Chuck Loeb – Presence – Hanging With You – Heads Up
Kenny G – Rhythm & Romance – Tango – Concord
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pop’s Cool Groove – Peak
Chris Botti – Italia – The Way You Look Tonight – Sony/BMG

8:30am
The Sekou Bunch – The Next Level – Take Five/In Three – Trippin N’ Rhythm
Wednesday - 09/03/08

8:00am
The Sax Pack – The Sax Pack - Fallin For You – Shanchie
David Wells – Friday Afternoon – Just The Two Of Us – David Wells
Everette Harp – My Inspiration - All Jazzed Up – Shanchie
Take 6 featuring Aaron Neville – The Standard – Do You Know What It Feels
Like to Miss New Orleans – Heads Up
Michael Franks –  Love Songs – Lady Wants To Know – Warner Brothers

8:30am
Jeff Golub – Do It Again – Cold Sweat - GRP
Thursday - 09/04/08

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Earth Wind & Fire – September
Average White Band – Pick Up The Pieces
The Spinners – I’ll Be Around
Lou Rawls – You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
The Stylistics – Betcha By Golly Wow
A Taste of Honey – Boogie Oogie Oggie

8:30am
The O’Jays – Used To Be My Girl
Michael McDonald – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Friday - 09/05/08

8:00am
Scott Martin – Organic Voodoo Juice – More Today Than Yesterday – SCM Records
Take 6 – The Standard – Windmills of You Mind – The Standard – Heads Up
Organissimo – Groovadelphia – My Sweet Potato Pie – Big O Records
Jamie Davis – Vibe Over Protection – Nature Boy – Unity Music

8:30am
Rick Braun – Kisses In The Rain – One For The Girls – Warner Brothers
Gerald Albright – Sax for Stax – What You See Is What You Get – Peak
Michael Buble – It’s Time – How Sweet It Is – 143 Recods

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.3FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii