[JPL] Sept. 5, 2008 Playlist of The Jazz Spectrum on WKPS--The Lion 90.7 FM

S. Shyam Sundar sss12 at psu.edu
Sat Sep 6 14:32:01 EDT 2008

                              Play List for the Jazz Spectrum for
September 5, 2008

                                                          DJ: Patrick
Mazza

AVISHAI COHEN – The Gift – Devotion – Stretch Records (1999)

MAYNARD FERGUSON – Superbone Meets The Bad Man – Chameleon – Sony (1990)

MARTIN ARROYO – Language Of The Ghetto – Martin Arroyo – World Beat
Records (1994)

MARK LEVINE TRIO – One Notch Up – One Notch Up – Gypsy (1997)

AHMAD JAMAL – Night Has A Thousand Eyes – Olympia 2000 – Dreyfus (2001)

ANDY NARELL – Kalinda – Andy Narell Live In South America – Heads Up
(2001)

ROYAL CROWN REVUE – The Walkin’ Blues – Mugzy’s Move – Warner Brothers
(1996)

DAVE MULLEN AND BUTTA – Flip It – Mahoney’s Way – RMG (2006)

JOHN PISANO – I Want to be happy – Guitar Night – Mel Bay Records (2007)

PETE ZIMMER QUARTET – Search – Chillin’ Live At Jazz Factory – Tippin’
Records (2008)

IAN SHAW – An Occasional Dream – A World Still Turning – 441 Records
(2003)

MACEO PARKER – To Be Or Not To Be – Roots And Grooves – Heads Up (2008)

BUFORD POWERS – Lush Life – Eclectic – Baby Bath Productions (2007)

DWIGHT WEST – Yardbird Suite – Tribute To The Jazz Masters – Blueark
Records (2008)

BLUE NOISE – Upon Arrival (Ronnie Burrage) – Blue Noise – Mimikalana
and Blue Noise Records (2008)