[JPL] PLAYLIST: 9-07-08 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin F Boddie bfboddie at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:02:38 EDT 2008

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com

Noon
Sonny Rollins - St. Thomas - Saxophone Colossus - Concord Music - 2006
Joe Magnarelli - You And The Night And The Music - Persistence - Reservoir Music - 2008
Bill Moring & Way Out East - Deep Blue - Spaces In Time - Owl Studios - 2008
Lois Deloatch - When Summer Comes - Hymn To Freedom - Improv Media - 2008
Willie Martinez - Sonny - After Winter, Spring - Cuch Be Witcha - 2008
David Sanborn - What Will I Tell My Heart - Here & Gone - Decca Records - 2008
Nicole Henry - All The Way - The Very Thought Of You - Banister Records - 2008
Five Play - Jo-House Blues - What The World Needs Now - Arbors Records - 2008

1:00
Sonny Rollins - Wagon Wheels - Way Out West - Fantasy - 1988
Phil Norman Tentet - Stolen Moments - Totally Live At Catalina Jazz Club - MAMA Records - 2008
Steve Turre - Groove Blues - Rainbow People - High Note - 2008
Bob Mintzer Big Band - Minuano - Swing Out - MCG Jazz - 2008
Eddie Harris - Listen Here - A Tale Of Two Cities - Hyena Records - 2002
Ben Sidran Hammond Quartet - Gatta Serve Somebody - Cien Noches - Nardis Music - 2008
Scott Hamilton - Intermission Riff - Across The Tracks - Concord Music - 2008

2:00
Sonny Rollins - Misterioso - The Best Of Sonny Rollins - Blue Note - 1989
Bill Cantrall - Minor Transgression - Axiom - Up Swing - 2008
Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Groovadelphia - Big O Records - 2008
Jim Shearer & Charlie Wood - Not When I've Been Drinking - Memphis Hang - Summit Records - 2008
Scott Martin Latin Soul Band - Voodoo Juice - Organic Voodoo Juice - SCM Records - 2008
Michael Dease - New Blues - Dease Bones - Astrix - 2008
Ted Nash - Soldier In The Rain - The Mancini Project - Palmetto Records - 2008

3:00
Sonny Rollins - Cabin In The Sky - Silver City - Milestone Records - 1996
Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Across The Crystal Sea - Decca Records - 2008
Joe Baione - Bag's Groove - Oh Yeah - Joe Baione - 2008
Kate McGarry - Let's Face The Music - Nothing Is Everthing - Palmetto Records - 2008
Dr. Bruce Eskovitz - Pent-Up House - One For Newk II - Pacific Coast Jazz - 2008
David Berger Octet - I Found A Million Dollar Baby - I had The Craziest Dream - Such Sweet Thunder - 2008
Sonny Rollins - On Green Dolphin Street - On Impulse - GRP - 1997