[JPL] Ty Bailey's 09.07.08 "JUST JAZZ" Play List for WVST-FM (Virginia State University Radio)

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 20:31:03 EDT 2008

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on
Sunday night from 8-10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,
reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.
Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com with a new show available
weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 09.07.08

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Plunky_ Drop- African Rhythms Mix _Drive It

Fourplay_ UltraLight_ Energy

Corey Wilkes_ Return 2 Sender _Drop It

Second Segment

Brian Bromberg_ A Love Affair_ Wood II

Norman Brown_ Lydian_ The Very Best Of Norman Brown

Third Segment

Charles Mingus_Better Get It In Your Soul_Mingus Ah Um

Lisa Hilton_ Mercy Mercy Mercy _Sunny Day Theory

Denny Jiosa_ Chill Pill_ Dreams Like This

Fourth Segment

Terrence Howard_Spanish Love Affair_Shine Through It

Greg Chako_ Bob-n-Swing Thing _ Everybody's Got A Name

Steve Kroon_ I Wish You Love (with Freddie Cole)_El Mas Alla (Beyond)

Mark Whitfield_ Forever_ Forever Love

Fifth Segment

Esperanza Spalding_ Precious _ Esperanza

George Duke_ Listen Baby_Dukey Treats

David Berger Octet_The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams_I Had The Craziest Dream

Christina Watson_The World Is What You Make It_A Flower Truly Blue

Sixth Segment

Holly Yarbrough_Then Your Heart Is Full Of Love _Mister (Fred) Rogers Swings

Carol Duboc_Sunny_Sunny

Mark Prince_Gratitude _ Fraction Of Infinity