[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist 9-6-08

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:47:02 EDT 2008

Here is the TomtheJazzman Playlist from Sunday, September 6, 1008

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
Greenville - 88.1
109 Williamsburg Drive
Greenville, NC 27858

6 pm
06:00 pm     Carole King     Jazzman      Ode      1
06:01 pm     Ted Nash     Mr Yunioshi      Palmetto      1
06:02 pm     Joe Magnarelli     You And The Night And The Music
 Reservoir      1
06:09 pm     Joe Lovano     I'm All For You      Blue Note      1
06:18 pm     Pam Purvis     You Go To My Head      Progressive Winds      1
06:23 pm     FourPlay   Argentina  Heads Up
06:29 pm     Danilo Perez     Lazy Afternoon      Emarcy      1
06:36 pm     Bill Cantrall     Tangerine      Up Swing      1
06:42 pm     Vittor Santos     London Samba      Adventure      1
06:47 pm     Bill Moring & Way Out East     Deep Blue      Owl Studios
     1
06:55 pm     Denise Donatelli     My Shining Hour      Savant      1
06:58 pm     Mike LeDonne     In The Bag      Savant      1
7 pm
07:03 pm     Organissimo     My Sweet Potato Pie      Big O      1
07:09 pm     Kate McGarry     Let's Face The Music      Palmetto      1
07:15 pm     Frank Derrick     Slaughter On 10th Avenue      Jazzed
Media      1
07:22 pm     Phil Norman     Stolen Moments      MAMA      1
07:29 pm     Aaron Parks     Praise      Blue Note      1
07:34 pm     John Pizzarelli     With A Song In My Heart      Telarc      1
07:37 pm     Jamie Ousley     Make It Spicy      Self-Released      1
07:45 pm     Anat Cohen     A Change Is Gonna Come      Anzic      1
07:51 pm     Take 6     Sweet Georgia Brown      Heads Up      1
07:54 pm     Dan Cray     That Old Black Magic      Crawdad      1
8 pm
08:07 pm     David Berger     Boulevard Of Broken Dreams      Such Sweet
Thunder      1
08:11 pm     Larry Vuckovich     Locomotion      Tetrachord      1
08:19 pm     Ted Nash     Baby Elephant Walk      Palmetto      1
08:21 pm     Guillermo Klein   Manuel   Sunnyside
08:24 pm     Terrence Howard     Love Makes You Beautiful      Gentry /
Columbia      1
08:29 pm     Kenny Barron     Clouds      Sunnyside      1
08:37 pm     George Colligan     Runaway      Sunnyside      1
08:46 pm     Joe Baione     Bag's Groove      Self-Released      1
08:53 pm     Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis     Georgia On My Mind
 Blue Note      1
08:58 pm     Rick Wald 16/NYC     Stompin' At The Savoy      Glowbow      1
9 pm
09:04 pm     Jeff Hackworth     Stairway To The Stars      Big Bridge      1
09:08 pm     Trio Da Paz & Joe Locke     Dona Maria      MaxJazz      1
09:16 pm     Kelly Rossum     Pure Imagination      612 Sides      1
09:23 pm     The Vanguard Jazz Orchestra     Say It Softly      Planet
Arts      1
09:30 pm     Hot Club Of Detroit     Speevy      Mack Avenue      1
09:36 pm     Dave Brubeck How High The Moon  Telarc
09:44 pm     Frank Derrick     Blue Rondo A La Turk      Jazzed Media      1
09:50 pm     George Kahn     Sunshine Of Your Love      Playing      1
09:56 pm     Michael Moore & Fred Hersch     Four In One      Palmetto
     1
10 pm
10:00 pm     Pat Coil     Bye Bye Blackbird      Liberty Hill      1
10:07 pm     Lafayette Harris, Jr.     Autumn Nocturne      Airmen      1
10:13 pm     Joe Gilman     Bird Of Beauty      Capri      1
10:20 pm     Karrin Allyson     Imagina      Concord      1
10:23 pm     Brazilian Trio     Flying Over Rio      Zoho      1
10:27 pm     Sony Holland     Meditation      Van Ness      1
10:32 pm     James Carter     Bossa J.C.      Emarcy / Decca Label      1
10:36 pm     Ahmad Jamal     The Way You Look Tonight      Birdology /
Dreyfus      1
10:40 pm     Steve Allee     Hip Factor (w/ Rob Dixon)      Owl Studios
     1
10:45 pm     Janis Mann     Can't Get Out Of This Mood      Pancake      1
10:50 pm     David Sanborn     I've Got News For You (w/ Sam Moore)
 Decca      1
10:54 pm     Scott Hamilton     Parker's Pals      Concord Jazz      1