[JPL] A cappella Horns

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:31:30 EDT 2008

Michael Brecker's rendition of "Naima" on the "Directions In Music" release with Herbie and Roy Hargrove...is ridiculous. Joe Henderson on "Lush Life"...the title track. Chris Potter on "Gratitude"...but I can't remember which one he he did solo. Then there is the masterpiece cadenza or coda with John Coltrane on "I Want To Talk About You." Nothing like it before or since.

Jae Sinnett